On May 19th I had the pleasure of attending the Spring Fling Festival at the Kingsland Farmer’s Market. There were numerous food trucks parked outside, there was a bouncy castle set up for the kids, and the market was fully open to celebrate the warmer weather and appreciate spring finally coming. It was a really fun event and my mom and I managed to get tacos that were authentically Mexican inside the market. They were amazing and took me back to Vicente Guerrero! Here are some photos from the event. Enjoy!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.